Wednesday, July 04, 2007

paper face parade.

Oh how my blog's name ring true.
"Masquerade, paper faces on parade... Masquerade, look around there's another mask behind you"

As one grows up, life becomes more and more like a paper face parade, how everyone will hide their faces behind masks. I myself am guilty of it, of course. But anyway, it is a rather sad fact, that friends can actually know so little about one another. And even if one thinks he/she knows someone very well, look behind the mask and you'll find there's another mask there.

Recently, I took the (stupid) UNSW Writing Competition, and its topic was about whether or not the benefits gained by new technology justifies the loss of privacy. I wrote no, it doesn't, because privacy is a very important thing. Well, technology will surely advance to the age where privacy almost no longer exists. I guess, by then, the only thing we can keep private are our feelings and innermost thoughts.


-

I
am

CAUGHT

in the
mid dle.

No comments: