I realised.
How one can fit in with one group of friends, but not the other.
How one can feel alright with someone when with one group of friends, but not so with the same someone with another group.
Get it? No. Haha, neither do I.
Well anyway, that's soemthing I've been thinking about for some time.
And I found the answer.
The answer is...........
Different people act different with different people, because different people have different views. Therefore, people will act differently, according to what the people they are with feels. Say, for example, someone who is with a group of people who is against white shoes will probably not buy white shoes. However, if the same person is with another group of people who is for white shoes, will probabably buy white shoes at some time or another. Therefore, if one who is against white shoes finds himself in the company of people who is for white shoes, will feel left out or something like that.
Does it make sense? It rather does, no?
No comments:
Post a Comment