I will never understand how people stubbornly refuse to move to the back of the bus.
Stopping at the next stop is hardly an excuse, because close to none will get down at the next stop.
I will never understand how people are oblivious, or choose to be oblivious, to how others are being packed like sardines at the front of the bus, and to how there is a gigantic void at the back of the bus that could contain a baby Asian elephant.
Some people will never learn, will they? Like the woman who was seemingly oblivious to the commotion at the front of the bus and was stubbornly standing her ground. I guess taking four steps to her right would just kill her. She remained in that same position for, say, 8 stops? And noooooo, she seemed downright sophisticated, wearing a dress and carrying a leather (or PVC, you never know.) handbag. And she's in her 40s, perhaps. (Looks can really deceive.)
Sheeeesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment