OHHHHKAY, fine, I got tagged. by Lydia.
And what's tagged? No, it's got nothing to do with tagboard, or the uber-lame friendster-like Tagged.
It is........ *drum roll* something. -_- okay, well, read on: you make a list of 5 things not many people know about you. Then you tag 5 other people to do the same!
Ohwell. here goes:
1. My favourtie genres of music are celtic/irish and punkrock/rock. And these two genres are like two totally differnet types of music. Celtic is eg., May it Be, Lodonderry Air, the Braveheart Theme, etc. that type. The type with bagpipes and pennywhistles and all. Punkrock/rock is eg., Green Day, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, etc. Quite odd, but then again I like music. Well.
2. I climbed the highest mountain in Southeast Asia, Mt Kinabalu, when I was in Primary 4. However, I didn't go up the summit, but stayed at the lodgings before the path to the summit, because my mother was having high-altitude sickness and I stayed on with her. And well, I still quite like climbing mountains today. I'm very proud of this achievement, ahaha. P4 leh! ha. sorry. =P
3. If I grow up (as in after graduation from whatever it is) and find myself jobless, I'd like to make shoes. As in buy those plain white/coloured ones, design it, then sell it. Ha, quite weird right.
4. When I was young, around P5, P6 like that, my ambition was to be a christian songwriter. At that time, I THOUGHT I knew what God's gift for me was-- to write songs. That period of time was sort of a spiritual high, until I sort of stopped writing songs and my spritual life like plunged. That was Sec One. And then it became a period of time that is the adolescent stage, ha. And then the songs I started to write was more like about loneliness and the like. Haha, I guess everyone experienced that at one time or another. Hormones and all. Now to think of it, it was quite dumb. xD
5. I'm a very inward person. As in, I don't tell people things about myself. Even after you've read this, you still don't know alot of things about me. Seriously. I keep my thoughts and stuff to myself. Well, maybe you already know this, but there is really ALOT that I keep to myself. Say for example, when I got that hamster from jiaying, I didn't tell anyone until like a week or so later. And I didn't tell my friends to the face either. They saw my wallpaper on my phone (which is my hamster), asked about it, and said, "Why you never tell us????" Heh heh.
THE END.
now I'm supposed to tag 5 other people.....
1. SHERYL!
2. JMI!
hmmm. who else. everyone else whom i'm close to hardly update their blogs lei.
3. Anngee (cos you do drop by sometimes.)
4. Ting
5. YOU, dear reader, whose name is not mentioned already.
No comments:
Post a Comment