But I can't stop myself when I see a good deal so I just bought a Pony 135 Model C. There goes $55.
Anyway I have decided to list what I have currently, because I am constantly forgetting what models I have, what with all the numbers and series and whatnot. And seeing that I'm not an expert as of yet, it is entirely reasonable not to remember okay! It doesn't mean I have too many cameras.
One day, when I have more time, I shall take photos of my collection and actually test them out. Most of my cameras are untested as of now, mostly because of the lack of time and $$$ :(
But for now, I shall just link them to what I can find online:
- Cannonmate 700
- Boots Teleflash 110
- Gracia 505XLR (This is one camera that I can't find anything on. I've linked it to the only search result, which is only its photo but no info on it.)
- King Regula 118 (and I found this at 1Euro bwahahaha)
- Foto-Quelle Revue Pocket 50
- Instamatic 55x
- Instamatic 56x
- Instamatic 233
- Brownie 127, Third Model
- Brownie Cresta 3
- Brownie Starlet (France version)
- Brownie Starflex
- Target Brownie Six-20
- Pony 135 (Model C)
- Retinette (022, German version)
- Agfa Optima I
- Argus C3 (One manufactured in 1947, the other 1950)
- Canon QL17 GIII
- Fujica Compact 35
Halina 3000- Mercury II (CX Model)
- Minolta Uniomat II
- Olympus mju:II
Olympus Trip 35- Olympus Pen EE-EL (half-frame!)
- Petri 2.8 Color Corrected (needs repair)
- Petri 7 S
- Smena Symbol
- Wittnauer Scout
Bellows
- Daiichi Kogaku Zenobia (120mm)
- Tsubasa Super Semi ?
- Coronet 4-4 mark II
- Nikkoh Minimax-Lite in Tortoiseshell (Not knowing what it was worth, I paid quite a sum [imo] for this together with an old book at a local flea market. I Googled the book and found out I was cheated... until I found out that the camera more or less compensates for it, despite a missing case. But well at least I feel better now, and I'm glad my instincts paid off! >:D)
- Whittaker Micro 16 (another submini camera that I scored! The 'plunger' is such a fascinating thing)
- Imperial Reflex (620 film)
- Goerz Box Tengor (6x9 film)
- Vredeborch Reporter II (120 film)
- Holga 120CFN
- Golden Half (Chelsea Maika edition)
- Shironeko Holga
- Panorama Focus-free Normal (Unknown brand. Or, apparently 'Panorama' is the name of the brand as found in Google images, but I can't find the model name or anything else about it. The only thing is this person who seems to have the same camera.)
- And I also have got 2 of those cheapo underwater cameras that used to sell for $8 at the now-almost-defunt Mini Toons (Does anyone want one for $5?)
- Oh and not to mention, I have a Gakkenflex
- which I promptly spoilt when fixing it up (IKR?!?!). So since it cannot be found anywhere anymore,I bought its imitation Recesky. EDIT: I went to Taiwan again recently, and found out that it's still in plentiful stock there, so I bought one more :x
Apparently these were all made in Taiwan. They're plastic and they're cheap. A Google search turns up ebayers trying to get something out of it, wholesalers, test shots by flickr users, and nothing else helpful.
Gad, why do I have so many cameras? O_O

No comments:
Post a Comment