Saturday, September 29, 2012

singing my blues;

One of the most exciting things that has happened to me this year (so far) is GOING FOR BIGBANG'S ALIVE TOUR CONCERT JUST NOW ASDFGHJKL. Despite the 'aunties' & supposed fans who didn't seem very excited and hogged moshpit space by just standing there and not singing along/shouting/cheering/jumping/giving the boys some support, IT WAS SO COMPLETELY AWESOME! They are such good performers with such great stage presesnce and overall just so askjdgshdlfv. (And all 5 of them were so hot, hurhurhur.)


I loved their new arrangement of an acoustic Haru Haru, it was just so nice and quiet and not cliche. Couldn't find the right version on youtube, but here's another acoustic version of the song with the usual arrangement (those riffs played over and over is the same as the original arrangement so ya, not as special as the version I heard tonight :') ) :

...andddd, I screamed so much I have a sore throat now :/

No comments: