Anyway, so yes, I was in Kaohsiung on Day 2, which is a city that's more southern.
I think everyone in Taiwan knows how to cycle. Everyone cycles. And they even have these bicycle rental stations! Quite cool huh.
We explored the Pier-2 Art District, which is this bunch of old-warehouses-turned-art-area.
And in that district, there's this really cool museum called the Museum of Labor. Which, basically, is to acknowledge the workers which helped to build Taiwan. At first I thought it'd be quite dry, but turned out it's just as arty as the district it's in! A bunch of artists actually created characters for each of the jobs, and the design of the exhibits are really good.
And... there's a teddy bear exhibit going on there too. Good for all the teddy bear enthusiasts out there.
Anyway. We then took a tour around the district of Takao which is packed with history,
And took a ferry to the opposite island of Qijin.



















No comments:
Post a Comment