大家好,here are the remaining 3 parts of SOME of the photos I took in Taiwan. This part's all the other random stuff that don't belong to any other category.

Only the best 地瓜冰淇淋 ever. There are bits of caramelized 地瓜 (sweet potato) in the icecream *drools* Along with 仙人掌 & 礬石冰淇淋. 天啊,我要回去吃~

And the freshest, best orange juice ever. Squeezed on the spot. And I have many other food photos, but it's crazy to put them all up, so I just uploaded these 2 memorable foods.



This is for Caroline and everyone else who like to see same-number-times.

Toilet signs at 菁銅 which I thought were kinda cute and funny, 呵.

And in the guestbook of the place we stayed at at 九份, Tamaki Hiroshi & Ueno Juri (aka Chiaki-sempai and Nodame) 竟然 appeared! 哈哈哈哈.

This is wolf-wolf taking a photo with the cows at a farm.
xD
No comments:
Post a Comment