Wednesday, January 27, 2010

像开在荆棘里的花 细雨中飘香 / 相信爱在某个地方 会种下芬芳



woohoooo I bought the new F.I.R. album todayyy. Generally, they sound super different on this album, more indie and a little french chanson and... Sodagreen ._. Especially the song 让我们一起微笑吧 (which is also the name of the album), like SUPER goin cafe-ish and Sodagreen-ish. But okay la, they did it quite nicely, still got some of their own flavour in it. And the above video is probably the most F.I.R.-ish song in the whole album, even the fast songs change style, there's one that's kinda Otsuka Ai-ish :/
WELL, still nice, about time they came out with a new album, hahaha.

_

And what am I doing in photog la. I think I've finally come to terms with the realization that I enjoy doing gd more than photog. The thing now is, how am I going to survive and do well in photog?

A: I'll just do the best of what I can do and leave the rest to God (:

No comments: