- Lack of sleep. Sunday & Monday I only slept at 5am for 5 hours. Wednesday from 9.30am to 1pm. All other times were spent awake and chionging work.
- Hungry until not hungry anymore. And when you're chionging work, you really can't be bothered to put down your stuff to eat. I think I didn't have a decent meal since... I can't remember?
-Dehydration. Man I really didn't drink much water, and my pee is like the wrong colour. HAHA okay too much detail. But seriously, I think at most I only drank 1 cup of plain water everyday. It's another of those things you can't be bothered to do when your attention is all focused on chionging.
Everyday your mind is just filled with chionging finish your work. Which, even after 3987234678 hours, is still not enough for you to complete everything.
And this is the product of that 5 days of crazy hardcore chionging. One of it anyway. Like only one/eigth of everything I had to do x_x
No comments:
Post a Comment