Friday, March 20, 2009

ONE DROP.

Just ignore me if you don't have any idea what I'm talking about below. Just needed a place to rave. If it's any help,
KAT-TUN & NEWS = Jap boybands
Tackey = Jap singer
One Drop & Rescue = Songs by KAT-TUN (which totally rocks)


AHHHHHHHHH!

After who knows how long of watching JK Hits on MTV waiting for KAT-TUN or NEWS to appear, it finally happened! I've been waiting and waiting for One Drop to appear, and today it finally did! WOOHOO.
I was watching th 5pm JK Hits just now, and the first video was Tackey's new song. Okay so I was quite happy, at least there's a JE boy. Then it ended. And the next video showed some guys walking down the stairs. And I knew it was One Drop. And practically bounced on the sofa. WOOHOOOOOO.
I have waited sooooo long for it to appear man. Watching it on TV is so much better than from a laptop screen. It definitely made me happier after finding out that I have to throw away 3 of my ideas and do 3 new ones :| WHOO now I can't wait for Rescue to make an appearance. Here's the video anyways:



And some super funny part from the making of:


Love. Dream. Eternity. Hope. And... Bye-bye.
:D :D :D :D

No comments: