Sunday, March 08, 2009

HELP.

Once again, I have no inspiration/motivation to do work. And then I was just telling Jasmine that we are probably some of the most un-designer-like people in our class, cos everyone else is like always taking part in design competions outside, or going for design/art events, or everything else design-related. Which makes me feel even more uninspired and makes me feel like giving up. BUT of course, I won't, because 我靠着那加给我力量的,凡事都能做。Yeaaahhhh :D
So, here I am, procrastinating, and finding other things to do instead of doing homework. HEH HEH. Anyways. Here's some photos taken during the time when I was taking photog in school, which was like... 2,3 months ago? But I only just uploaded them on dA like a week ago, ha. Be prepared to see some familiar faces.






And, my masterpiece *drum roll* HAHA. I dunno, alot of people like this, so I guess its my masterpiece, hoho.

And this I did for Applied Illustration. It's supposed to be a illustration for Snapple's bottle label, Lime Green Tea flavour.

No comments: