I've not much to do this block. Feels so free~
Went back to watching J-Dramas, hooray! But that sort of turns me into an anti-social person who stays at home all day. But it also feels good to escape into the dramas and laugh away and not bother about life and all its problems. But then again, when you finish watching the series, the troubles come back again. Oh well, life's like that.
Here's a really nice emo song. It's so nice I've been recommending it to people. It's called White X'mas, but seriously, the whole thing has nothing to do with Christmas at all. The tune isn't even Christmasey. But it's really nice :D
And, since that was emo, here's a happy song! Some song by GReeeeN. I love their songs, they're just so happy and fun. As much as the PV is sad, the song is kinda happy :/
Woohoo the new season of CSI is finally out. After so so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment