YAY I have something to do! Kena tagged by Tracer to do this quiz thingy. I'm abit lag though, cos she posted it on Jan 18. But still. It gives me something to do. xD
But then if you're tagged by me (see between Q14 & Q15), don't continue reading until you've finished it yourself, cos it'll totally spoil the fun if you read on. But then again, I'm guessing that most people whom I tagged would only realise I've tagged them like months later, cos my blog is not worth reading. Ahaha.
1: Besides your lips , where is your favourite spot to get kissed ?
HUR. How I know man. No experience, hohoho.
2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning ?
I WANT TO SLEEP SOME MORE. And why is the sky so dark? And yay, church.
3: Who was the last person you took a photo with ?
Hmmm. Church friends I think. At Yu Lian Laoshi's house when we went there to give her a birthday surprise.
4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
In some ways I guess. Sometimes I feel like I'm abit spoiled, compared to some of my friends. But I guess I'm not the bratty, Veruca Salt, kind of spoilt. (I just re-watched Charlie and the Chocolate Facotry la, sorry.)
5: Would you ever donate blood ?
I guess so.
6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Hmmmm, not any that I can remember. Hahaha. I didn't really much "one, single best friend", more like, a few very good friends. And they're all girls. Yep.
7: Do you want someone dead ?
Nope.
8:What does your last text message say ?
My last message sent or the last one I received??? Sent (to Grace): "We at e prata shop. E one near e coffee shop." Received (from Grace): "Coming.. Just finish interview" And that was from today morning. No other messages from then alr, aha.
9:What are you thinking of right now ?
How to answer this question? Hee. Hmm, I was thinking of how to pass the time and whether I should start on my assignments or wait until after tomorrow. T_T
10: Do you wish someone was with you right now ?
Yeah, so I can pass the time. Reaaaaallllly bored and restless and argh-what-should-I-do-now now.
11: What time did you go to sleep last night ?
12am. And that's considered early already.
12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now ?
Huh I'm wearing Falcon shirt now. So I got it from Xinmin.
13: Is someone on your mind right now ?
Nope, no particular person.
14: Who was the last person to text you ?
Grace lor. Isn't this kind of obvious from Q8?
10PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ
Tracer tagged all the bananas alr! Then I cant tag them alr. -.-
1) Denise
2) Rachael
3) Jasmine Chong (from TP. I know waaaay too many Jasmines.)
4) Grace (Sorry, I dunno who else to tag, haha.)
5) Le Min (I seriously don't know who else to tag lah! Plus I know she has a blog)
6) YOU, whoever you are who is reading my blog
7) Matthew
8) Steff
9) Wan Ting (from church)
10) Anyone who passes by. AHHH.
15: Who is 2 having a relationship with ?
Rachael: Ohman. I didn't do this on purpose k! Uh. I'd rather not say anything. In case. Heh heh.
16: Is 3 a male or a female?
Jasmine: Female la!
17: If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing?
Le Min & Whoever: NO of course not. Le Min still in primary school, then No.10 is a stranger, how can?
18: What is Number 1 studying about?
Denise: I dunno, I don't think she's even studying now. Haha.
19: When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Some just today, some last week.
20: Is Number 4 single?
Grace: Yep.
21: Say something about Number 2.
Why No.2 got so many questions one? Anyway. Rachael. I just went to her house today. Hahaha.
22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
Jasmine and YOU: Uh. Weird? And Jasmine is happily attached already.
23: Describe Number 9.
Wan Ting: Talk more la! In her blog can talk so much then in real person quiet quiet one! Haha.
24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
YOU and Matthew: I'll say, "Who the heck are YOU?" to YOU. Okay lame. Bored people are lame people.
25: Do you like Number 8?
Steff: As a friend la! Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment