I realised today (or even before today) how much blogs reveal about people - their personal lives, their true feelings, and all that. Only my blog is as useless as... * insert something useless here* about revealing my life. Hohoho.
I got reminded of those 报章报道days, about why 青少年人use blogs to tell the whole cyber world about their personal lives. I mean, maybe they dont mean to tell the whole world, but by posting it on a blog, the whole world can see it. Okay, back to the point. Why is this 现象happening? I don't know. But personally, why I don't blog about my personal life (or even blog at all nowadays, oops) is because I don't see the point in blogging about things I can't tell other people to the face. Like there are some people whose blog reveals a whole side of them that people in the real world can't see. Or writing things in blogs that I don't want or don't dare to tell people to the face.
Which lead me to think about how people say computers are making people colder and creates a wall between people. How we are relying on computers and technology so much to form our opinions that we can't have a decent relationship with other people in real life. Y'know what I mean?
Yeah well that's my own personal opinion. A sudden rant on my otherwise stagnant blog. Heh xD
No comments:
Post a Comment