Tuesday, March 25, 2008

wishlist.

Ohman i want so many things. This is bad. I therefore present to you....... (drum roll, please)..... MY WISHLIST! Well. I'm probably going to buy most of them anyway, so are they still wishes? Okay I'm crapping here. Without further ado, my wishlist:


1. Pretty. Odd. Panic At The Disco's newest album. Releasing in the US TODAY! And then there's still the shipping....... Ahhhh I can't wait! If anyone sees in the stores before I do, please please please tell me so I can fly there to buy it. Bwaha. But they sound very very very different compared to their first album. The whole genre and feeling is very different. Go to youtube to hear them if you want.


2. Goodbye BluesThe newest album by The Hush Sound. It's released already but it's still in transit. Bah. Do you know they almost disbanded after their previous album Like Vines??? Luckily they didn't, thus resulting in this album's name. Yeah.


3. Jack Holga/ Meg Diana+
This is SUPER CHIO! The White Stripes and Lomography present two completely custom cameras: the JACK Holga and MEG Diana+. They are, quite obviously, limited edition and costs about S$250 per package. And my favourite part is that they come with a peppermint filter! The Jack Holga comes with a fisheye adapter, while the Meg Diana+ comes with a ringflash. So cool la. But due to the hefty price, I've decided to just get the un-limited editions of the Holga and Diana+ cameras... (see below)


4. Multi-colour Holga 120cfn! Bwahaha. How cute. I think I'd be getting the multi-colour one rather than the original black, hee.


5. Diana+

The one at the top is the one I'm (most probably) getting. The one at the bottom is the Edelweiss edition, which looks really nice, and comes with a nice price also.

6. Juno Soundtrack


This will probably go unfulifilled, due to how four of the above items are going to be checked off my list. Unless some kind soul buys it for me. (hint hint.) The soundtrack rocks as much as the movie. :D

No comments: