Monday, November 26, 2007

hanoi.

Hello people.
Been veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry long since I last blogged, though 'O's ended long ago.
Well anyway, I'm blogging from my hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam, using their free internet access. Bwaha. Will update me rotting blog when I get back. I hope. Heh heh. Forgive me, been very busy these days, even after I get back on Friday morning, cos church retreat starts on Monday. Bah.

Vietnam, I must say, is... interesting. They hardly have traffic lights, and honking is how drivers communicate. Everyday you walk on the road is a day lesser for your life. Ha. Other than its muderous traffic, its people and culture is all very different from what we're used to in Singapore, but interesting nonetheless. This is only our second night, and we're going to more scenic, naturistic places, especially the famous Ha Long bay. But anyway, the stuff we've been doing includes:
1) taking a walk round the main districts according to the route suggested by the Lonely Planet guidebook,
2) having our first dinner here at Little Hanoi, as recommended by Lonely Planet,
3) watching the water puppet shows.
Taken 150+ photos already, bwahahahahaha. I can't wait to get back home and start updating my deviantART, as Jmi keeps pushing me to do. Ha.

Extremely tired, shall end the post here. Ciao.

No comments: