1. Hairspray (a MUST WATCH. Even though I had to wait for other people for ONE HOUR, and we missed the first HALF-HOUR of the show.)
2. 1408 (Do NOT watch. Even The Village is better.)
3. Evan Almighty (Pretty good.)
And burned more holes in my wallet by...
4. Buying Like Blood Like Honey (I finally found it after all this while! See older post on Holly Brook, the female vocals on Where'd You Go)
5. And going to K-Box with the 2lackEr5
....... And that was how I threw myself into dire financial straits.And slacked away while I was supposed to make good use of this break to study. (38 days to Os!)
Champion's Day was today. The school actually thought we'd end at 6+, but we ended about an hour earlier, perhaps because of the 25 or so people who had awards but didn't attend. Ha.
I shall now be random, so run away while you can. There's a list of links at the right of the screen, so you can just click on any now.
On wednesday JD like sent me one whole bunch of songs. Like 20 plus songs at one go, it was crazy. But that's not the point. The point is, I love the song Collide by Howie Day.
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide
I also love Who I am Hates Who I've Been and Be My Escape by Relient K.
I love even more Hallelujah by Paramore. I'm not sure if the song has any Christian meaning to it or not. The lyrics doesnt sound distinctly Christian. But anyway I command you to watch the video, bwahaha:
And I love You Are The Music In Me from HSM2. Woohoo. Especially the first part where Gabriela adds on to The-Pianist-Girl-whose-name-i-currently-have-forgotten. HSM2 is nice, but the first one is even nicer. You Can't stop The Beat from Hairspray is also very nice. There's a sudden flow of musical-movies, no? But it's a good thing, because I love musicals. Yay.
I want to buy FOB's Infinity On High. But then there's Paramore's Riot to buy. Bah.
Holes in my wallet
Make wallabies and mallards.
Wallabies are mini roos in Aus
Mallards, ducks wearing hats like grass;
Randomness,
Makes poets of highnesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment