Tuesday, May 22, 2007

post-exams.

well, it's been...
11 days since exams ended
4 days since we first got back our papers

and...
2 days to the opening of PoTC
3 days to the day I watch it (ahhhhhhhhhhhh~)
5 days to chinese 'O's!

ohwell. sorry that this post is, uh, belated, but who cares anyway.
it is a sad thing that so many things are happening around me--- things which are negative in nature, of course. but it depends on how you see it anyway. sheesh, I'm talking crap, and have no idea what I'm meaning. haha.
so anyway. we got back our midyear results a few days ago, and well, it generally wasn't done very well. the teachers seem quite disappointed with this round of results. especially mrs ng with our class, basically because we are the last in chemistry of the 5 pure chem classes, with a mean of 5.88 or smt like that. I thank God that I made the decision to drop to combined and I pray that He will guide me in the many decisions I'll have to make this particular year. ho hum.
but anyways, I'm quite happy with my results :D I got five A2s, and two C5s (a.math and chinese. oh, the horrors.) And I am one mark away from getting A1 in english. If only I had written that the stupid salmon was killed by the rock, instead of just saying that it got murdered. So I sort of told Mrs Koh, and she said, that this is only mid-years, if it's prelims then she weill consider finding 1 more mark for me. Which makes sense. And this I tell everyone who is dejected/discouraged/sad/disappointed by their marks. It's not like mid-years will affect our pre-U entries or what. So yeah, there is always room for improvement. it only depends on whether or not you want that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 所谓“天下无难事,只怕有心人。”
but well, one must never be complacent. my weakness, really.

yeah. i cannot wait for friday, the day i have been waiting for for so long-- my date with Jack Sparrow. bwahahahahahahaha xD

No comments: