I've just got to say this. I'm sorry if it offends anyone in any way.
I turn on the TV, and switch to Channel 51, MTV chinese. It's a concert of Tank, and the guest performers were performing.
Guess the band. Here are some hints:
1. Only 3 of 4 were performing when I saw the show.
2. They're relatively new.
3. Their band name in English sound like it's an english band, not a chinese boyband which is what they are.
4. F.
So anyway, the point is, they are bad.
1. They do not blend with each other. As in, the chord that they're supposed to form doesn't form, and sound like some mashed up shit.
2. Okay, so it's hard to blend in a concert place where you can hardly hear yourself. BUT, not only are they out of tune with each other, they are out of tune with the background music. How bad can they get?
3. Okay, maybe the accoustics are bad, and you can't hear anything at all save for the fans' screaming. BUT, any good musician/boyband should be able to sing in tune. I mean, isn't that basic or something?
I'm not trying to say that I am any better, but hey, they're supposed to be a SIGNED-ON professional band. Che.
No comments:
Post a Comment