Sunday, June 25, 2006

tomorrow-

I usually like the song "Tomorrow" from Disney's Annie.
It goes:

The sun'll come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
'Til there's none

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray, and lonely
I just stick out my chin and Grin, and Say, Oh-

The sun'll come out tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow Tomorrow
I love ya Tomorrow
You're always a day away

However, I hate this song right now. I DO NOT want to think about tomorrow,
nor do I want the sun to come out tomorrow. I HATE tomorrow. Why? Because tomorrow is the first day of school.
Oh great. Guess what song's on radio now? "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz. La la la la la life is wonderful- Bleah.

Why I hate tomorrow and don't think life is wonderful (currently):
1. I've not done ANY of my holiday homework yet. HOORAH.
2. My hair/fringe looks like... I'd rather not describe it.
3. I'll probably wake up late.

Thought of day:
Time
flies







too

quickly.

No comments: